viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013


Second Conditional Song
 If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show, the you I've come to know, and.     (Bread- If)

'Cause you keep me coming back for more
And I feel a little better than I did before
If I never see your face again, I don't mind
'Cause we've gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight, but   (Maroon 5 Ft
                                                                                                 Rihanna – If I never
                                                                                                see your face again)   If I had a million dollars                                                                                                                                
Well, I’d buy you a K-Car
A nice reliant automobile
And if I had a million dollars, I’d buy your love, however.   (Barenaked ladies­- If I       
                                                                                             Had a million dollars)
What if I got it wrong
and no poet or song
could put right what i got wrong,
moreover.                         (Coldplay- What if)

 If I lose myself tonight
It’ll be by your side
If I lose myself tonight
Woooh, woooh, woooh,
so that.                                         (One republic- If I lose
                                                                                            myself)
If I get locked up tonight
Then I might not come home tonight, nonetheless.            (Eminem- If I get
                                                                                            Locked tonight)
If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past?
Donate every dime you had, if today was your last day?
What if, what if, if today was your last day? then.             (Nikelback- If today was
                                                                                          Your last day)
If I wasn't here tomorrow,
Would anybody care?
If my time was up, I'd wanna know,
You were happy I was there;
If I wasn't here tomorrow,
Would anyone lose sleep?
If I wasn't hard and hollow,
Then maybe you would miss me, in case.                      (Skilled- Would it matter)

If I die young, bury in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song.               (The band Perry- If I die                                                                
                                                                                        Young)

                                                                                     



                                                                                                                           


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario