lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Second conditionals in songs


Song:

If he brings you happiness
Then i wish you all the best
It's your happiness that matters          most of all
But if he ever breaks your heart
If the teardrops ever start
I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

After love, love me do.
You know I love you,
I'll always be true,
So please, love me do.
Whoa, love me do.
Yeah, love me do.
Whoa, oh, love me do. 
whoa ,oh love me do 
why dont cha love me do
Whenever when I see your face 
there's not a thing 
that I would change 
Cause you're amazing 
Just the way you are 

And when you smile 
the whole world stops 
and stares for a while 
Cause girl you're amazing 
Just the way you are. 
 You’re so beautiful 
But that’s not why I love you 
I’m not sure you know 
That the reason I love you 
Is you being you 
Just you 
Yeah, the reason I love you 
Is all that we’ve been through 
And that’s why I love you 


But baby please
Let’s leave the past behind us
So that we can go where love will find us
Yeah will find us
I know once girls would leave me
But I know that you believe me

However If the sky that we              look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry
No I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me.


Singers:
FREDDY FENDER
"Before The Next Teardrop Falls"

The Beatles - Love me Do

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

I Love You - Avril Lavigne 

John Lennon Stand by me

 

Bruno Mars - If I Knew


 Jorge

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario