lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Second conditional in songs


Second conditional Song.

  • There’s a thin line ‘tween the dark side and the light side
    Baby tonight it’s a struggle gotta rumble trying to find it
    But if I had you, that would be the only thing I’d ever need
    Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
    If I had you, life would be a party it’d be ecstasy
    Yeah, if I had you but.

  • If you were a cowboy I would trail you
    If you were a piece of wood I’d nail you to the floor
    If you were a sailboat I would sail you to the shore
    If you were a river I would swim you
    If you were a house I would live in you all my days
    If you were a preacher I’d begin to change my ways however

  • If you could read my mind love what a tale my thoughts would tell
    Just like an old time movie ’bout a ghost from a wishing well
    If you could read my mind love what a tale my thoughts would tell
    Just like a paperback novel the kind that drugstores sell
    And when you reach the part where the heartache comes
    The hero would be you, heroes often fail
    Never thought I could feel this way and I’ve got to say that I just don’t get it
    I don’t know where we went wrong but the feeling’s gone and I just can’t get it back
    If you could read my mind therefore

  • If I was the sun I would shine my light to light your world
    If I was the rain I would wash your tears away
    I’d keep your world right, be your light in the night
    If I was the sky I would rain down love into your life
    If I was a river you would be my ocean, every stream would lead me to your arms
    If I was a river I’d flow to you forever
    Love would run forever in this heart of mine if I was a river after

  • But if you asked me to I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever
    If you asked me to I just might give my heart and stay here in your arms forever
    If you asked me to because

  • If you were a woman and I was a man would it be so hard to understand
    That a heart’s a heart and we do what we can
    If you were a woman and I was a man both


  • If I could turn back time
    if I could find a way
    I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay
    I don't know why i did the things i did
    I don't know why i said the things i said even though
    love's like a knife it can cut deep inside.
    words are like weapons, they wound sometimes
    I didn't really mean to hurt you
    I didn't wanna see you go
    I know I made you cry, but baby

  • If I had a boat I'd go out on the ocean
    and if i had a pony i'd ride him on my boat
    and we could all together go out on the ocean
    me upon my pony on my boat
    If i were roy rogers i'd sure enough be single.


                                Carlos M M M: 407

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario