viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013


Tell me where our time went 
And if it was time well spent 
Just don't let me fall asleep 
Feeling empty again

Until I can see you there with the city lights, 
Fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes. 
I can breathe you in. 
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door, 
No, I could not want you more than I did right then, 
As our heads leaned in.

Even, every touch, it would bring me to life 
I can only imagine, only imagine what it’d be like 
Oh, everytime, it would bring me to life 
I can only imagine, only imagine what it’d be like 
What it’d be like, what it’d be like…

But I would need one more touch 
Another taste of heavenly rush 
And I believe, I believe it so oh oh oh 
And I would need one more touch 
Another taste of divine rush 
And I believe, I believe it so oh oh oh

And Now you’ve gone somewhere else 
Far away 
I don’t know if I will find you (find you, find you) 
But you feel my breath 
On your neck 
Can’t believe I’m right behind you (right behind you)

And I don't mind spending everyday 
Out on your corner in the pouring rain 
Look for the girl with the broken smile 
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile 
And she will be loved 
She will be loved

On condition If we ever meet again, 
I’ll have so much more to say. (if we ever meet again) 
If we ever meet again, 
I won’t let you go away. (if we ever meet again) 
If we ever, ever meet again, 
I’ll have so much more to say. (if we ever meet again) 
If we ever, ever meet again, I won’t let you go away
.
But If I die young bury me in satin 
Lay me down on a bed of roses 
Sink me in the river at dawn 
Send me away with the words of a love song 
oh oh oh oh

407- Gabriela Lopez #29




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario