lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Connectors


Whit just a look, they shook, And havens bowed before him
Simply a look can break …Your heart.
The stars that pierce the sky, He left them all behind,
We’re left to wonder why, He left us all … behind
(miss murder -AFI)
That’s why
I try to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know, this is who I really am inside
(the kill-30 seconds to mars)
But
As a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayer
And I’ll beg for forgiveness
(Silver and cold-AFI)
Because
It’s the moment of truth and the moment to lie,
And the moment to live and the moment to lie,
The moment to fight
(This is war-30 seconds to mars)
And
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
(I don’t love you-MCR)
Therefore
I think I’m drowning, asphyxiated
I wanna break the spell that you‘ve
Created. You’re something beautiful, A contradiction
(Time is running out-muse)
So
Give me your heart and your soul, and I’m breaking out
I’m breaking out, last chance to lose control.
(Hysteria-muse)
As
Sometimes, I feel I going down and so disconnected
Somehow I know that I am haunted to be the wanted
(In the shadows-the rasmus)




Samantha 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario