lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Modals, connectors and conditionals


Can't step in my way
head first in your love and dismay
It's like beating the dead
I can't stop going out of my head
whatever this could be I'd never know,
I never said it'd be the end all to be all
Provided that...
If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairytales are full of shit
One more fucking love song I'll be sick
but also...
I want you to know with everything I won't let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I'd hold on to this moment you know
As I bleed my heart out to show and I won't let go
Even if...
there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds,my eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday, it will rain,rain, rain
provided that...
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same
But also...
Everyday I Wake Up Next To A Angel
More Beautiful Than Words Could Say
They Said It Wouldn't Work But What Did They Know?
Cause Years Passed And We're Still Here Today
Never In My Dreams Did I Think That This Would Happen To me
Either...
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
But also...
Now possibilities I'd never considered
Are occurring the likes of which I'd never heard
Now an angry soul comes back from beyond the grave
To repossess a body with which I'd misbehaved
Martin R 407
Sum41, Evanescence, Bruno Mars, Avenged Sevenfold y Maroon 5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario