viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013


COLEGIO DE BACHILLERES DEL ESTADO 
DE BAJA CALIFORNIA      

PLANTEL BAJA CALIFORNIA

 MATERIA: INGLES IV

TRABAJO:
English poem with connectors and conditionals
ALUMNO:
 DAVID
Number: 5

GRUPO: 407               TURNO: MATUTINO




MEXICALI B.C. A 01 DE MARZO DEL 2013.


It is difficult to describe
What I felt in my soul for you
When I moved, however you stepped you

When I walked away, I wanted you
Just bowing to my hopes, and leave me
Maybe it was not love but.


Yesterday felt like the sky was you,
That my life just passing through,
Needed to kiss my lips, too,

That my eyes could only look at you,
That my smile was yours or,
That my heart could only fall in love with you and today.

I know it is difficult to come back and leave,
But I appreciate your betrayal,
Because it was your heart still
Keep beating without you, as yesterday

I know someday I'll laugh at the pain,
Not cry for you anymore. Because
.

We were two strangers,
That one day they met.
And then they liked,
But never loved.



http://albalearning.com/audiolibros/neruda/poema

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario